Vital Response allows you to set a facility-wide alert for all patients using Vital Response. Here's how to do it.
Creating an alert in Vital Response allows you to distribute important notifications all patients that are logged into the Vital Response app. The alert will appear as a banner at the top of the patient's screen, giving the alert significant priority.
After logging into Vital Response (see how to login here), follow these steps to create, enable, and edit the facility alert:
- Verify that you are in the correct facility. You can do this by viewing the facility name at the top left of the screen.
- In the upper part of the screen and to the right of the PATIENTS and WAIT TIMES tabs, click on the ALERTS tab.
- On the ALERTS screen, you can do the following:
- Enable or disable the alert by clicking on the box to the left of Enable this alert
- Set the title of the alert. This title will be shown in bold for patients.
- Set the content of the alert by updating the Message section. This message will be visible to all patients using Vital Response at your facility.
If you experience any issues, or have any questions regarding wait times, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com