Service Requests can be sent as emails or SMS messages or can be seen by logging into a website.
Clinical staff that need to access service requests should do the following:
- Visit https://response.vitaler.com
- Enter their facility-assigned email address
- An email containing a secure link will be sent to their password.
- There will be no password required, as access to the secure link is controlled by email.
- The secure link will only be valid for 5 minutes.
- Clicking on this link will allow the clinical staff to access the application
If you receive an error that the email address you have entered does not exist, please use the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Ensure that you are using the correct email address for your account
- Contact your manager or Vital Account Manager to ensure that an account has been created for you.
Need additional help? Fill out a support ticket with Vital by Clicking Here!